Wednesday, July 4, 2007

How to start?

There has been quite a lot movement in my life in the last 2 years, which culminated almost 3 weeks ago with the birth of my daughter Helena. (Needless to say that I am the proudest father in the world :-)
So where I am standing now? I have a pretty happy family life, I am feeling the rewards of my professional career and my hobbies give me the self esteem that the researcher is still alive deep inside.

And what is missing? I miss the time to do more of all this. I also missed a way of articulating my thoughts, sketching my dreams.

This blog could fill in the latter gap (at the cost of losing even more time ?!?).
Sometimes I need external impulse to drive me in a certain direction. What I put on these pages may motivate others to demand that I implement a cool idea or think harder about some problem.

Even if it just remains a reminder to self, it may be worth it.

No comments: